Our client is a business to business services company dedicated to working with forward looking organisations to Design, Develop and Deploy cost-effective business solutions. Offering a cost effective solutions designed to assist Nigerian Corporations in addressing their social responsibilities while respecting cultural, societal, environmental and legal differences within the communities which they operate.
- A Chemical engineers develop safety procedures for those working with potentially dangerous chemicals
- Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes
- Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations
- Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes
- Design and plan the layout of equipment
- Do tests and monitor performance of processes throughout production
- Estimate production costs for management
- Develop processes to separate components of liquids or gases or to generate electrical currents using controlled chemical processes.
- Apply the principles of chemistry, biology, physics, and mathematics to solve problems that involve the production or use of chemicals, fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
A good degree in chemical Engineering or a related Technical Field
Minimum of a year in relation to safety procedures for those working with potentially dangerous chemicals vast experience is an added advantage
Viewed Last on : April 25, 2017, 7:34 a.m.
About the Recruiter
About the Company
Evince Nigeria Limitededit
Location - Magodo, Lagos.
Since 2008 our driving force has been a passion for providing solutions to problems. We are a technology brand and we like to say we are evincerated. Our team has contributed to major deliverables in many works of life. Meet Evince...