Smart Partners Consulting - Our client in the upstream oil and gas sector, providing a broad spectrum of seamless subsea and marine support services for major international oil companies, urgently need the service of a qualified candidates to spearhead its business operations.
We are recruiting to fill this vacant position
- Set workable growth targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
- Coordinate with sponsors concerning size, standards, conditions and timing of research
- Champion the development of Boron's corporate strategy.
- Coordinate the implementation of Boron's business strategies and plans in order to maximize shareholder returns as well as optimize other stakeholder interests.
- Coordinate and ensure the integration of corporate strategy with its organizational structure and resources (human, material and information)
- To facilitate the achievement of corporate goals and objectives.
- Identify critical cross-functional interdependencies within to ensure concerted/seamless implementation of business Strategies.
- Provide oversight to functional heads in the formulation of their detailed departmental plans as well as in the discharge of their day-to-day activities to ensure compliance with established policies as well as relevant regulatory/statutory requirements.
- Manage interface with relevant regulatory authorities and external auditors to ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Define and agree targets, monitor and evaluate the performance of Functional Heads on a timely basis.
- Drive the implementation of strategic human resource initiatives including performance and reward management, career planning and succession on management, in order to attract and retain high calibre of staff in the company.
- Oversee the management of financial resources to ensure that the working capital and long-term financing needs of are adequately addressed in support of its operations and activities.
- Champion brand communication initiatives by ensuring that the key activities, initiatives and programs of principal officers consistently reinforce and renew corporate brand value and identity.
- Review and authorise key expenditure/transactions in line with approved authority limits.
- Receive and review periodic financial and non-financial reports to effectively monitor and steer the activities of the company towards the achievement of its strategic goals and objectives.
- Identify and evaluate business expansion and improvement opportunities and ensure the development of required plans to harness identified opportunities.
- Oversee risk management and policies and practices to ensure business continuity and the achievement of key business objectives.
- Monitor and ensure the timely implementation of Board and shareholder decisions and recommended actions steps.
- Monitor and stay abreast of industry, local and global developments, trends and events to ensure is able to maintain and sharpen its competitive positioning and advantage.
- Oversee and co-ordinate the organisation and convening of the General Meetings.
- A thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their Return On Investment (ROI) objectives
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner collecting competitor intelligence
- Ensuring remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- Ensures the Company Training Matrix is implemented and coordinated as required
- Maintains and overseas a strong and consistent reporting relationship with the Operations Manager(s) and other support departments such as Safety, Finance, Procurement, Human Resources and Administration
- Provides guidance, support, and mentoring for Operation Manager (s)
- Monitors daily operations to ensure that all safety requirements are met and that the asset is in compliance with all regulatory requirements; Conducts quarterly safety audits of each asset in conjunction with the Managers to ensure that high standards are met and maintained
- Maintains frequent personal contact with the customer's managers to develop a positive working relationship and to coordinate operations to ensure that all objectives are met, deficiencies defined and corrective actions taken. Ensures invoicing is timely rendered to the client
- Provides input to Executive and Senior Management for the development and refinement of operating procedures and budgets; prepares and submits annual operating capital expenditures for review and approval
- Assists the Human Resources Department in promoting and acquiring competent and qualified personnel.
- Assists Manager(s) with all equipment problems and coordinates with vendors as required to complete any repairs and to ensure specific equipment is ordered and delivered on time for Critical Equipment inventories.
- Provides end of month variance report on operating budgets, end of month downtime report and a complete safety.
- Performs any additional duties as directed by the Executive Management.
- Analyzes new technologies and products to determine their applicability and future needs; maximizes the performance of the equipment and technologies currently installed onboard assets.
- Visits all assets within the assigned area of responsibility regularly and ensures positive feedback and active communications with all Broron Offshore personnel
- Establish and maintain contracts with Nigerian Unions. Ensure all relevant Nigerian laws and by-laws are followed.
- Ensures that client contracts are adhered too and understood by the various departments to maximize company profitability
- Provide good presentation skills to project professional image when communicating with clients and employees. Provide leadership for problem solving, promote organizational and management skills to all employees.
- Monitors the implementation and effectiveness of the Broron - HSE Management System to ensure that personnel safety and protection of our environment and company property is maintained in all aspects of the operation
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline. An MBA or MSc is desirable
- 15 years plus experience of selling in a business to business and customers environment
- Experience managing client relationships to grow revenue within accounts
- Must be experienced with the oil and gas & Engineering operations and Marketplace
- Demonstrated stakeholder management
- Record of involvement in a complex sell and coordinate at board level
Viewed Last on : March 23, 2017, 11:28 a.m.
About the Recruiter
About the Company
Evince Nigeria Limitededit
Location - Magodo, Lagos.
Since 2008 our driving force has been a passion for providing solutions to problems. We are a technology brand and we like to say we are evincerated. Our team has contributed to major deliverables in many works of life. Meet Evince...