RusselSmith is a certified asset integrity management services company incorporated to serve the needs of the global oil and gas exploration.
At RusselSmith, we also serve the production industry, using rope access technology as our principal medium of access.
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference.
Throughout our history, we have continued to help our current and future employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
If you wish to join our team, your answers to these questions you are about to answer should be yes.
Do you possess top notch working knowledge of experience design and brand development?
Do you have excellent communication and presentation skills?
Are you great with people, portraying good team spirit, great relational skills and project management skills?
When you encounter problems, can you use your problem solving skills and initiative to solve them no matter how big or small they are?
Like we initially said, if your answer is yes, you need to go for this job.
Design Development/ Management:
- Setup meetings with respective individuals in order to understand the ideas, objectives and requirement of each design project.
- Interprets and develop designs in line with the ideas gathered during briefing sessions.
- Develops design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Develops and presents rough layout of designs to respective individuals for reviews and approval
- Proofread designs and documents to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Design graphics and document templates for internal and external use as required
- Designing templates for proposals, company brochures, employee identity card, business cards using creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches.
- Assist with formatting of documents such as reports and provide guidance to users within the Organization
- Research and keeps abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Designing templates for proposals, Company brochures, identity cards, business cards using creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches.
- Develops concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Managing online brand campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Plan, promote and execute activities and strategies to establish and maintain a positive presence for the RusselSmith brand.
- Maintain and improve the RusselSmith Brand Manual
- Create awareness about RusselSmith’s brand value and guidelines within the Organization
- Preparation of audio-visual content for internal and external use
- Scriptwriting and storyboarding of materials for digital marketing
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy
- Insures the timely development and execution of plan, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Organization and management of multimedia content and display equipment
- Develop, design and implement online content, tools and web style standards to ensure consistency, timeliness and best user experience for RusselSmith’s web properties
- Managing and redesigning of the company website.
- Develop and implement a front line online presence by strategically positioning the company’s website content
- Manages the website by posting and reviewing contents. Also ensures content is accurate and timely
- Ensures that the website retains all brand attributes and reach the interest of identified key audiences.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Produce a consistent visual image on the company’s websites by promoting uniform fonts, formatting, icons, images, and layout techniques.
- Monitor and report on website traffic statistics on a weekly basis
Social Media Management:
- Continuously review and manage content on RusselSmith’s website(s), social media accounts and other online assets and ensure that they are constantly updated with fresh and dynamic content by seeking out new copy, imagery, audio and video materials
- Plan and execute all web, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Ensure Russelsmith online presence via professional social media (LinkedIn, facebook, twitter etc.) represents the brand identity
- Maintain communication and client satisfaction.
- Use creative expertise to interpret the company’s vision and make it a tangible and deliverable product.
- Perform multiple projects from concept through completion
- Generate brand marketing ideas/concepts for new and existing services, packaging designs, including shapes, sizes, colours, fonts and imagery.
- Coordinate the production of digital adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, gift and promotional items, onboarding packs, exhibition stands, road shows, and other items as required.
- Launch and oversee advertising and media planning of company services
- Coordinate the activities of designers and brand experts involved in the positioning of the company’s services/products
- Design the templates for a variety of digital marketing campaigns and techniques
- Perform research on online marketing, social media and emerging technologies with the aim of improving and strengthening the Company’s digital marketing efforts
- Provides guidance to staff and conveys the vision and values of maintaining the corporate identity of Russelsmith.
- Monitoring compliance with the company defined brand formatting in regards to procedure, letterheads, email signature, project reports, presentations and proposals.
- Interacts with all functional departments, outside design, pre-press, print and materials suppliers to ensure that the assigned customer specific projects are executed to high company quality standards and completed on time.
- Generating and coming up with ideas/concepts for new and existing services, packaging designs, including shape, size, colours, fonts and imagery
- Develop and execute marketing programs that increase brand identity and brand awareness of company’s services and or product.
- Plan, strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market