- Under the direction of the managing director, the Intern will obtain knowledge for maximizing occupancy by generating traffic, scheduling appointments, securing rentals, promoting resident retention, and providing or coordinating exceptional customer service.
- The Intern participates in Company’s Mission, Values, and promotes the Vision of Excellence.
- Assist in leasing apartments, maintaining list of available apartments, responding to telephone inquiries, qualifying prospects, showing apartments, preparing all move-in paperwork, and accurately inputting traffic numbers daily.
- Participate in follow-up with prospective residents; through telephone call within 24 hours, follow up card within 48 hours and repetition of same, if necessary.
- Assist with inspecting the apartment with the new resident, filling out move in inspection forms, reviewing all leasing paperwork and property rules.
- Obtain knowledge in the management of renewals, tracking lease expirations, recording notices to vacate and interviewing residents for reason, preparing lease expiration letters and renewal leases.
- Participate in collecting and accurately process and report receipt of application fees, security deposits, rents and other fees.
- Assist in accurately entering all prospect and resident data
- Obtain knowledge to comply with all Fair Housing regulations, Tax Compliance regulations, and other laws as they relate to property specific guidelines and occupancy standards.
- Assist in inspecting market readies and models each morning and notifying service operations of any deficiencies
- Obtain market knowledge with weekly telephone inquiries and bi-monthly physical market shops.
- Assist in reviewing collateral and advertising and make recommendations on market strategies to Managing Director
- Assist in planning and preparation of resident functions.
- Participate in walking the property for curb appeal and overall property appearance.
- Obtain knowledge in recording and acting on resident service requests, ensuring excellent customer service with same day or maximum 24 hour follow up.
- Assist in answering the phone by 3rd ring, and use courteous and professional communication with all customers.
- Assist with advising Property Manager of conditions at the community affecting the resident’s safety and dissatisfaction or the property’s preservation.
- Participate in emergency role-plays, preparation of resident functions, and community-affiliated events.
- Be the example and take accountability for all your actions. Know and adhere to Company’s mission, vision, values, and policies.
- Maintain professional dress and conduct at all times.
- Keep files, desk, and leasing area organized.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Degree in any relevant field
Customer Services : 1 to 2 years
Ms Office : 1 to 2 years
Property Consultant : 1 to 2 years
Viewed Last on : Feb. 25, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
About the Recruiter
About the Company
Evince Nigeria Limitededit
Location - Magodo, Lagos.
Since 2008 our driving force has been a passion for providing solutions to problems. We are a technology brand and we like to say we are evincerated. Our team has contributed to major deliverables in many works of life. Meet Evince...