Our client is a business to business services company dedicated to working with forward looking organisations to Design, Develop and Deploy cost-effective business solutions. Offering a cost effective solutions designed to assist Nigerian Corporations in addressing their so...
A good degree in chemical Engineering or a related Technical Field
Minimum of a year in relation to safety procedures for those working with potentially dangerous chemicals vast experience is an added advantage
Adexen Consulting Nigeria Ltd. Is a global Human Ressources Company providing business and support services in Europe and Africa.
At least 3-5 years experience in a similar position in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Must be a qualified Quantity Surveyor.
- Must be familiar with AutoCad
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be analytical and organized.
- Have an understanding of the tender process.
- Ability to read technical drawing.
Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector.
- University degree in a reputable University (Minimum Second Class Upper)
- 0-2 years post-NYSC Experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Other than English, at least one foreign international language would be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment.
- Candidate must be an effective communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels.
- Candidate must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
- Candidate must be a self-starter and a team player with a proactive approach to work.
- Candidate must be ambitious with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Candidate should have poise & finesse.
- Candidate must be assertive.
RusselSmith is a certified asset integrity management services company incorporated to serve the needs of the global oil and gas exploration.
- A good first Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or Advertising is preferred
- At least 1 - 2 years of related job experience
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions.
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive Good communication and presentation skills
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Good relational skills
- Advanced and strategic thinking skills
- Commerce and creative process
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash
- Experience with Adobe After Effects& video editing (a plus) needed for this position
- Knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS, Action script& Drupal
- Ability to make evaluative judgments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
A Prestigious firm seeks to employ qualified candidates to fill the vacant Position:
- OND/BSc in computer software/computer systems engineering.
- familiarity with the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design;
- a commitment to continuing professional development (CPD);
- an understanding of information legislation, such as the Data Protection Act.
- business awareness and understanding of business requirements of IT;
- communication, teamwork and negotiation skills;
- problem-solving and good analytical skills;
- flexibility and adaptability;
- good organisational skills;
- the skill to work to tight deadlines under pressure;
- the ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers;
- a willingness to keep up to date with developments in new technology;
A firm in the oil and gas sector known as confidential seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
A leading Civil/Structural Engineering Consulting firm located in Nigeria, is urgently looking for experienced civil engineers to join its team for the supervision of a major road con...
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from an accredited university. A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage.
Minimum Seven (7) years required and experience on EPC project is an added advantage.
COREN license or equivalent if not a Nigerian.
- Strong and effective coordination and team building skills are required.
- Knowledge of CAD applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft application (Excel, Word, Power point & project etc.)
Smart Partners Consulting - Our client in the upstream oil and gas sector, providing a broad spectrum of seamless subsea and marine support services for major international oil companies, urgently need the service of a qualified candidates to spearhead its business operatio...
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline. An MBA or MSc is desirable
- 15 years plus experience of selling in a business to business and customers environment
- Experience managing client relationships to grow revenue within accounts
- Must be experienced with the oil and gas & Engineering operations and Marketplace
- Demonstrated stakeholder management
- Record of involvement in a complex sell and coordinate at board level
No Burn Global Limited is an entrepreneurship service provider. It provides information, stimulates business ideas in individuals and groups within ...
- Graduates or it's equivalent from any recognized higher institution of learning, National Diploma or NCE holder can also be considered
Afri Recruiters is founded on solid international best practices and procedures combined with in-debt kn...
- Bachelor's degree/HND in a relevant discipline
- 4 - 5 years working experience.
An Engineering Procurement & Construction company, requires the services of qualified candidates for the vacant position:
- B.Sc/BE/Diploma in Engineering
- Good work ethics and punctuality
- Sense of initiative
- Good communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Resident within or around Lagos
- A plan to work on a long term basis
- Age: 30-35 years
- Under the direction of the managing director, the Intern will obtain knowledge...
- Degree in any relevant field
Customer Services : 1 to 2 years
Ms Office : 1 to 2 years
Property Consultant : 1 to 2 years
Evince studios is situated in Magodo Lagos. The studio records jingles, music and other narrations.
The required candidate will be under internship for a period of 3 months. Other opportunities are tied to this offering.
Hartford Consulting seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Read More
Preferred candidates should have 3 to 4 years’experience in software development
The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) was established in 2005 as a non-profit organization and networking alliance of African Field Epidemiology (and Laboratory) T...
A first degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related course
- A minimum of two years cognate experience in data management and IT maintenance
- Experience in computer graphics, programming languages and spatial analysis /GIS will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in HIV/AIDS program/surveys or other health related surveys is an additional advantage
- Prior working experience in Nasarawa State is an added advantage
- Data management Skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work with own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure