Our client is a business to business services company dedicated to working with forward looking organisations to Design, Develop and Deploy cost-effective business solutions. Offering a cost effective solutions designed to assist Nigerian Corporations in addressing their so...
A good degree in chemical Engineering or a related Technical Field
Minimum of a year in relation to safety procedures for those working with potentially dangerous chemicals vast experience is an added advantage
Adexen Consulting Nigeria Ltd. Is a global Human Ressources Company providing business and support services in Europe and Africa.
At least 3-5 years experience in a similar position in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Must be a qualified Quantity Surveyor.
- Must be familiar with AutoCad
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be analytical and organized.
- Have an understanding of the tender process.
- Ability to read technical drawing.
RusselSmith is a certified asset integrity management services company incorporated to serve the needs of the global oil and gas exploration.
- A good first Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or Advertising is preferred
- At least 1 - 2 years of related job experience
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions.
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive Good communication and presentation skills
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Good relational skills
- Advanced and strategic thinking skills
- Commerce and creative process
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash
- Experience with Adobe After Effects& video editing (a plus) needed for this position
- Knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS, Action script& Drupal
- Ability to make evaluative judgments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector.
- University degree in a reputable University (Minimum Second Class Upper)
- 0-2 years post-NYSC Experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Other than English, at least one foreign international language would be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment.
- Candidate must be an effective communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels.
- Candidate must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
- Candidate must be a self-starter and a team player with a proactive approach to work.
- Candidate must be ambitious with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Candidate should have poise & finesse.
- Candidate must be assertive.
A Prestigious firm seeks to employ qualified candidates to fill the vacant Position:
- OND/BSc in computer software/computer systems engineering.
- familiarity with the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design;
- a commitment to continuing professional development (CPD);
- an understanding of information legislation, such as the Data Protection Act.
- business awareness and understanding of business requirements of IT;
- communication, teamwork and negotiation skills;
- problem-solving and good analytical skills;
- flexibility and adaptability;
- good organisational skills;
- the skill to work to tight deadlines under pressure;
- the ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers;
- a willingness to keep up to date with developments in new technology;
A firm in the oil and gas sector known as confidential seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
A leading Civil/Structural Engineering Consulting firm located in Nigeria, is urgently looking for experienced civil engineers to join its team for the supervision of a major road con...
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from an accredited university. A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage.
Minimum Seven (7) years required and experience on EPC project is an added advantage.
COREN license or equivalent if not a Nigerian.
- Strong and effective coordination and team building skills are required.
- Knowledge of CAD applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft application (Excel, Word, Power point & project etc.)
Smart Partners Consulting - Our client in the upstream oil and gas sector, providing a broad spectrum of seamless subsea and marine support services for major international oil companies, urgently need the service of a qualified candidates to spearhead its business operatio...
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline. An MBA or MSc is desirable
- 15 years plus experience of selling in a business to business and customers environment
- Experience managing client relationships to grow revenue within accounts
- Must be experienced with the oil and gas & Engineering operations and Marketplace
- Demonstrated stakeholder management
- Record of involvement in a complex sell and coordinate at board level
No Burn Global Limited is an entrepreneurship service provider. It provides information, stimulates business ideas in individuals and groups within ...
- Graduates or it's equivalent from any recognized higher institution of learning, National Diploma or NCE holder can also be considered
An Engineering Procurement & Construction company, requires the services of qualified candidates for the vacant position:
- B.Sc/BE/Diploma in Engineering
- Good work ethics and punctuality
- Sense of initiative
- Good communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Resident within or around Lagos
- A plan to work on a long term basis
- Age: 30-35 years
Afri Recruiters is founded on solid international best practices and procedures combined with in-debt kn...
- Bachelor's degree/HND in a relevant discipline
- 4 - 5 years working experience.
- Under the direction of the managing director, the Intern will obtain knowledge...
- Degree in any relevant field
Customer Services : 1 to 2 years
Ms Office : 1 to 2 years
Property Consultant : 1 to 2 years
Evince studios is situated in Magodo Lagos. The studio records jingles, music and other narrations.
The required candidate will be under internship for a period of 3 months. Other opportunities are tied to this offering.
Hartford Consulting seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Read More
Preferred candidates should have 3 to 4 years’experience in software development
The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) was established in 2005 as a non-profit organization and networking alliance of African Field Epidemiology (and Laboratory) T...
A first degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related course
- A minimum of two years cognate experience in data management and IT maintenance
- Experience in computer graphics, programming languages and spatial analysis /GIS will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in HIV/AIDS program/surveys or other health related surveys is an additional advantage
- Prior working experience in Nasarawa State is an added advantage
- Data management Skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work with own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure